02 July 2008

Hanging out at the Parents, random pictures

Eryn needed her hair brushed. She she looked around at all the people in the living room and chose...Grandpa! Unfortunately, I did not get a picture of this, but Nanette may have, check her blog. Eventually, I got the privilege. Seriously, it was so much fun to have all these girls around.

Me and Eryn, brushing her hair before bed.
Mark is in the background with Madelyn.

Eryn, searching for a brusher of hair.

Mark's family all dressed up for church.
Top row: Jordyn, Andrea Eryn and Mark.
Bottom row: Katelyn, Allyson and Madelyn.

This would have been an even more stunning picture
of my sister Nanette, had I got it in focus.
Nevertheless, she is still beautiful, even fuzzy.

Eryn in grandma's dress up hat, shoes and purse.

Katelyn, dressing up with accessories before bed time.

Allyson and baby sister Madelyn.

No comments: