A friend of mine from work and trumpet player, Dan Swinehart, who coincidentally lived across the street from my Aunt Marlene for decades, directs a band on the forth of July. The band is made up of professionals and neighborhood instrumentalists including Nola Mae McBain, flute player and co-worker from work. I ran into a friend of mine-and co-worker, Heather Walker and daughter Ana. We also saw another co-worker, Eric Bier, seen in some of the photos is in the parade participating as a juggler. Note: Apparently when I lived with my Aunt the summer after High School I met the Swineharts that summer, unfortuneatly, none of us remembers each other.
For the past 38 years or so my Aunts neighborhood has been hosting this really short parade. If you live in the neighborhood, basically you're in the parade.
Dan Swinehart, band leader, trumpet player and friend.
For the past 38 years or so my Aunts neighborhood has been hosting this really short parade. If you live in the neighborhood, basically you're in the parade.

No comments:
Post a Comment