27 June 2008

The best Mother's Day Gifts at church can be had in Ventura

Though I'm not a Mom, being single and the aunt of 23.5 nieces and nephew, plus I count a few from previous relationships, which is why I have this particular plant tis year. I'd forgotten to take one in 2008, which was in a pokadot "cocopot" (as opposed to a "teapot", ha ha; Mormon's don't drink caffeinated tea), thanks to Jim Bern I have this one. I still have the pot, but here is the plant growing happily in the kitchen. Thanks Jim for remembering me.

These are the amazingly beautiful (even more amazing is that they're still alive) "African Violets" from 2007.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always think that Mother's Day should be women's day. A tribute to all women and the joys and sacrifices in their lives. We sure love you as a sister and an aunt.

Lisa said...

Thank you Stephanie, I love being an Aunt and sister, and sister-in-law!