09 April 2008

Cleaning the Cat Condos

We had a "Community Involvement" day for work at the Humane Society of Silicon Valley. Our project was to clean the Kitty Condos. It wasn't as bad as it sounds, quite fun, though I found out that I am allergic to cats. After cleaningwe spent time with other animals, I hung out with the bunnies; they gave us a tour of the facility and heard about all their cool programs; very impressive. www.hssv.org




A nice picture of my back and the back of my friend Peggy. The cats sleep in the dresser drawers.










Notice the huge HUGE cat on the left.










My friend Peggy.












2 comments:

Erika said...

Thanks for sharing your blog with me :-)
Have a great day (I'm not a cat fan...I guess someone's got to clean the condos) lol

Anonymous said...

more updates please, I love to check them out. Doesn't sound like a lot of fun to clean cat condos.